PS295 PTA main@PS295PTA.groups.io
PS295PTA is an online forum for parents & guardians of students attending PS295 in Brooklyn, along with PS 295 teachers and staff. This online group is intended for all of our community members: parents/guardians along with teachers & staff of PS 295. When applying to this group, please be sure to let the owners know who you are and your relationship to the school community (family/student name, teacher, staff, etc)
As a member of this list, you will be able to post news, questions, and other items to the community. These conversations should be related to school life, and should also be relevant to the community as a whole. For more detailed Group Guidelines and helpful information, please login to see the Guidelines (also included in the email you received when joining).
We now have subgroups!
- Support for Children with IEPs:
- New Families:
- Fifth Grade Families:
Please note that this group is different from the email newsletter (aka MailChimp) which we use to send the Bulletin and event info. This group is a forum for our community to have conversations and discuss issues, whereas the newsletter is simply news sent to your inbox. To subscribe to the newsletter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
Please send any questions to email@example.com
- 218 Members
- 5,896 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.